Friday, July 17, 2009

Rough drafts abound!

I've been doing a lot of roughs, mostly because I have time during the day, and trying to squeeze in some final line work and coloring at home. I'm feeling good about the few I have that are going towards being finalized. I'm going to be painting all weekend, as my new house is currently a whole lot of poor-taste colors, and trying to work in some drawing time!


see that green ceiling? It's more pukey in person.


and this wall?

Seriously, it was not masked off and it's poorly done venetian plaster. Not only is this the only wall in the house like this, it's the only wall in that particular room that's like this!! And to top it off... this wasn't there when we came to the viewing. This was done between seeing the place and closing escrow!! WHY! WHY!! Not only is it an eyesore, it's a lot of work to do in a place you're no longer going to live in.

Sigh... moving on.

I'm really really REALLY excited about my first commission through etsy, and it's already underway! Wish my luck... in mostly picking colors for every room in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment