Monday, July 13, 2009

Remodeling

It's been a long, horrible road to getting our new place, but we have the keys and are just days away from never having to talk to anyone that was involved in the deal ever again. I don't wish bad things on them (well, maybe some of them) but my life will be better without them. Seriously.

Rob and I hung out at the new place yesterday, painting, seeing contractors, preparing for a long 2-3 weeks of remodeling and stress. Rob and I plan on doing the kitchen remodel and the painting ourselves (except the really high ceiling above the stairs) but since the bathroom has to be done before August, we're going to hire professionals to just go for it.

Otherwise, in illustration news, I'm really happy I finished Spider's illustration. It was supposed to be done so much earlier, but because I have the world's worst luck I caught Mono and couldn't do much of anything for weeks. Seriously, who catches mono at my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment