Monday, July 20, 2009

I feel like I've been riding a horse

We spent the entire weekend painting the house. We've still got a lot to do, but it's coming along really nicely. The kitchen is being taken apart slowly, we'll get around to finishing it over the next couple weeks. Somehow, even though we were just painting, my inner and back thighs are killing me. Don't ask me how, it just feels like I've been riding a horse all week.

The bathroom of horror was gutted today... and revealed this:

A window!! Who knew! It was a false wall with the shower tiles on it, which when broken down revealed the true wall with a window! Why would anyone cover a window with an ugly shower unit? Oh well.

Interesting finds during our bathroom remodel. I haven't heard anything about rotted wood or horrible other things, so I'm hoping that other than the window, there are no unexpected surprises!

1 comment:

  1. This looks a lot like our house at the moment! We even found a surprise window too :) I'll be watching to see the "after"s... good luck!

    ReplyDelete