Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Illustrations!

phew! I managed to get some done in the past couple days! Thanks to Miss Joey and Miss French Bulldog for being so patient. I know Joey had been hoping for me to get it done in July before my random illness, and probably was sweating bullets that it wouldn't get done in time... but I busted my ass and churned these puppies out.


First is an image for Miss Joey, a coloring book image for the kids attending to fill in. I definitely want to see some completed ones!!


And this one is for Miss French Bulldog, an invitation to her rehearsal dinner which happens to be at a Chinese restaurant! Who would have guessed, huh? You know, with the takeout box and all!

I feel relieved to have finished these two in time for them to be put to use. I have three in the works and I will be working like crazy to get them done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment