Friday, July 10, 2009

Ready for Business!

After my long 5-6 year hiatus of not doing illustrations, I'm going back to my roots and buckling down to do it again. It's definitely a scary step to put myself out there again, but it'll be good for me to stop being a 100% number monkey and more like a 30% monkey, 30% artist, and 40% nut job.

I'm offering custom wedding illustrations on etsy! I'm nervous, but really excited. Today is definitely one of those crazy-shaking-psycho-look-on-my-face days. I'm sure everyone at work thinks I'm on something.


Thanks to all the girls at Wedding Bee that are supporting me in my art, during the wedding process, and the inspiration they gave me in being so darn cute I had to draw them!

And thanks to Duet Letter Press for linking to my freshly opened etsy store!

5 comments:

  1. yay stella! i'm so excited for you!! you are crazy talented :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm really excited about doing art again, for whatever the reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Mr. and Mrs. Meatball?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is! I'm not sure if she's going to blog about it, but it's for her thank you card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so glad I found your blog - I love reading your posts on weddingbee! Your illustrations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete