Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is how much I care

I care so much that I'm willing to post this fairly unflattering photo of me with Frances:


This Sunday, Rob and I went out to Pine Lake Dog Park with our three pup girls for the SF Chihuahua Meetup. We've been a few times and it's always a lot of fun for the dogs. The people are great and it's wonderful to have dogs the same size as ours for the girls to play with. Because the weather had been so gloomy the week before and the weather was PERFECT on Sunday, we just had to go!

I swear, there were 50-60 dogs there at any given time. Even after an hour when our girls were ready to leave (when they just start following us around and have no interest in anything other than us, then it's time to go) other dogs were coming in! A great time is had by all, I really recommend it if you have a small breed dog. We bring our papillon because she's so little, and no one minds at all that she's not a chihuahua.

If you have a small dog in SF, you should look into it!

1 comment:

  1. I go to the ones in Seattle with Mrs. Beasley and Dr. Newton! :)

    ReplyDelete