Sunday, March 7, 2010

So long ago!

I've been so busy I haven't had time to post anything... but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on illustrations!

I had the pleasure of working with two really great people on these illustrations and I had a lot of fun doing them! I'm not a calligrapher, and in fact I have terrible handwriting, but I like having a handwritten look on banners. I like to say that my bad calligraphy has charm and heart, but it might be just something to make me feel better about my 3rd grade handwriting. Maybe one day I'll take some classes so I can offer more styles and be confident about the writing.


This was a gift to the couple and I had a lot of fun with all the great details that celebrate their unique style and Hawaiian wedding!


Holly and Peter are the most adorable couple and I'm really excited to have been able to contribute this illustration towards their wedding planning!

Congratulations to both couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment