Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My finger is back in full force (eh, 80% force)

My finger is missing a fingerprint (and all feeling in the tip) but the nail grew back and I'm ready to go! I finished TWO illustrations... and am ready to work on the two I have had on the back burner for a while. Rob has been very very pushy about getting them done, which is a good thing for me, and I'm always happy when I finish one and find out the couple is happy with the end product!

Here is the one I did for Mrs. Taffy:


Let it be known that I find drawing little chubby birdies really uplifting and amusing.
And now... more drawing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I mean, these are unbelievable! I'm so glad your finger is on the mend! Can't wait for you to make it to ours!!
    <3
    Crabcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slowly getting there, I'm trying to finish anything I started before going down the list any further!

    ReplyDelete